Meet Our Health Care Team
At the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, each and every member of our health care team is an integral part in the success of your surgical experience. We are committed to providing the highest level of respect and personalized care to all of our patients.
All employees at Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery are required to take part in regular in-house training, along with ongoing staff education at plastic surgery meetings, in order to ensure complete patient care and satisfaction. At all times, our employees adhere to strict patient privacy as we understand that the nature of our practice is personal and patient confidentiality is paramount in upholding our professional reputation.
Dr. Kenneth Dickie & His Health Care Team
- 4 Absurd Myths about Fat Grafting We’re Dispelling Right Now February 21, 2017
- Why Everyone is Talking about Restylane Injections February 7, 2017
- How to Fight Aging After 60 January 23, 2017
- Why Abdominoplasty is More Attainable Than You Think January 9, 2017
- The Secret to Fixing Liposuction Scars December 19, 2016