As one of the leading cosmetic surgery facilities, Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery offers you the most up-to-date technology and expertise in surgical and non-surgical procedures. Dr. Dickie is constantly expanding his area of expertise to offer you the most advanced reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures available today.
Situated on the tranquil shores of Lake Simcoe in Barrie, Ontario, just 40 minutes north of Toronto, Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery offers the professionalism and privacy expected by patients seeking cosmetic surgery.
22 Quarry Ridge Road, Barrie
Ontario L4M 7G1, Canada
Tel: (705) 726-2800
Fax: (705) 726-2851
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm
Take a tour of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery’s facilities
Before your visit for a consultation, become familiar with us: take a virtual tour, see our office and state of the art private operating facility.
- Selecting Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation as an Alternative to Implants May 17, 2018
- What is the Difference: Mini Tummy Tuck vs. Full Tummy Tuck? May 9, 2018
- What Is The Mommy Tuck – And Should I Get It? April 9, 2018
- Should You Consider a Non-Surgical Nose Job? March 26, 2018
- Top 3 Treatments To Make You Look Younger in 2018 March 12, 2018