BOTOX® Cosmetic Injections in Barrie
Have those youthful facial expressions turned into permanent creases and wrinkles? BOTOX® Cosmetic is the answer. These creases and wrinkles in your brow and between the eyes at the bridge of the nose can be relaxed to allow your skin to be smooth again. BOTOX® Cosmetic is also helpful with crow’s feet, lip lines, and neckbands.
Dr. Dickie offers a personalized BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment program that relaxes the muscles and the skin for a smooth appearance. The effect usually lasts for three to six months, and can be repeated whenever needed.
Where can BOTOX® Cosmetic be used?
The most common treatment areas for BOTOX® are the frown lines between the eyebrows, the horizontal frown lines that run across the forehead, and the crow’s feet (around the outer eyes).
During your consultation and following your facial analysis with Dr. Dickie, the actual procedure normally only takes about ten to fifteen minutes to perform. Dr. Dickie may choose to use a local anaesthetic cream or ice to minimize any discomfort. Dr. Dickie will inject a tiny amount of BOTOX® precisely into the muscle being treated. A very fine needle and a small amount of liquid is used, so the pain normally associated with injections is minimal. Once the injection is complete, there is usually no lingering discomfort, and you can resume normal activities immediately.
Contact the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery for more information on BOTOX® and other possible cosmetic enhancements that you might be considering and to schedule your in-depth consultation with Dr. Dickie. Let us help you achieve your desired look. We are committed to helping you look and feel great.
Welcome to the Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program, an exciting program where you can earn points redeemable for dollars off BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® XC treatments when you visit our offices.
Points can be redeemed for coupons that will save you money on future BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® XC treatments, as well as select ALLERGAN® products and other valuable rewards.
*Please note, BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments must be at least three months apart for points to be deposited into your account.
Follow these 2 easy steps to sign up for Brilliant Distinctions.
EVERYONE IS ABLE TO REGISTER, AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE
Step1: Open this Hyperlink URL: www.BrilliantDistinctions.ca
Step 2: Create your profile: *Please record your email and password, as you will need them every time you access the Brilliant Distinctions Program.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment – 200 points
Earn and deposit points each time you get a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment (as long as it has been 3 months since you last received points for a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment).
Each Botox treatment is worth the following:
|Treatments 1, 2||200 Points|
|Treatments 3, 4, 5||250 Points|
|Treatments 6, 7, 8||300 Points|
|Treatments 9, 10, 11||350 Points|
|Treatments 12+||400 Points|
JUVÉDERM® XC treatment
Earn points each time you get a JUVÉDERM® XC treatment from a participating physician.
Each treatment is worth the following:
|1 syringe||200 points|
|2 syringes||400 points|
Here’s how much money you can save:
|Points||Create a Coupon For|
When you have made an appointment, follow the steps below to redeem your points:
- Log on to your account at www.BrilliantDistinctions.ca and go to “Redeem Points” to get discounts off select ALLERGAN® products and services, including:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- JUVÉDERM® XC
- VIVITÉ® products
- Click on “Go to Create Coupon” or “Redeem Points”
- You will see a drop-down menu that will show available coupon amounts based on how many points you have accumulated. Alternate coupon amounts will be shown in gray to illustrate what you can get when you save up more points
- Click “Create Coupon” and a printable coupon will be available for you to bring to your physician at your next visit. Coupons can be created for a maximum discount amount of $
Note: Once a coupon is created, it will expire in 60 days.
- The Ups, Downs, Over and Unders of Breast Implants November 6, 2017
- Why More Men are Opting for Cosmetic Surgery November 2, 2017
- Is a Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction Right for You? October 17, 2017
- Want to Enhance Your Lips? Consider Lip Fillers October 4, 2017
- Facial Injections—How to Restore A Youthful Look October 2, 2017