Laser Treatments in Barrie
Advances in technology allow us to benefit from laser treatments that deliver exceptional results. Laser based therapies are used for a wide range of skin treatments including skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation (Photo facial), acne reduction, permanent hair reduction, and removal of facial veins and hyperpigmentation.
At the Royal Center of Plastic Surgery, we use the Harmony Pixel 2940 er:YAG and AFT hand pieces by Alma Lasers. AFT is the next generation of intense pulsed light (IPL). It converts the formerly unused light into usable energy through a special filtering system. This new filter increases emission and penetration, for more effective treatments. The Pixel 2940 er:YAG module delivers results similar to ablative skin resurfacing, but has little downtime due to its semi-ablative approach.
(Free microdermabrasion treatment or superficial peel treatment with the purchase of any package)
Skin Tightening Treatment (face and neck)
A non-invasive laser treatment that is designed to tighten skin, stimulate new collagen, reduce fine lines, and soften wrinkles through the delivery of thermal energy to the dermis and epidermis. This treatment gives best results when used in a series of treatments that are spaced 10 days to 2 weeks apart.
Skin Tightening Facial (face and neck)
Tightens skin, reduces fine lines, and softens wrinkles. This treatment is similar to the “skin tightening treatment” with the extra benefits of a facial. Your skin will look radiant from: cleansing, toning, neck and face massage, hydrating or calming mask, an eye treatment, antioxidant vitamin serums, protective lotion, and SPF.
Skin Rejuvenating (Photo Facial) Treatment
Skin rejuvenation is the ultimate in non-invasive laser services to treat a wide variety of skin imperfections. One of the most common and effective medical spa procedures that gives results in: new collagen production, a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, rosacea, and vascular lesions.
Acne Treatments for the Face (twice a week for 4 weeks)
Acne Treatment for Upper Back (twice a week for 4 weeks)
This is an effective alternative to daily pills and creams for the improvement of acne. The interaction between the Harmony AFT 420-950 nm and the body`s own porphyrins (bacteria in pores) create oxygen which destroys P. acnes bacteria, gradually reducing breakouts. This is a safe treatment with an average of 80% acne clearance.
This treatment reduces the appearance of solar induced pigmented lesions on any area of the body. Hyperpigmentation removal is a quick service with minimal discomfort.
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
Facial Veins (Telangiectasias), Spider Veins, and Vascular Lesion Removal
This treatment reduces the look of broken capillaries and facial veins quickly, effectively and with minimal
- Facial veins and vascular lesions
- Leg veins (spider veins)
Pixel 2940 er:YAG Fractional Skin Resurfacing
Skin resurfacing with the Pixel 2940 er:YAG helps to soften wrinkles and acne scarring. Unlike topical creams and serums, laser skin resurfacing works deep in the underlying dermal tissue. This results in collagen regeneration that leads to a smoother looking appearance. Skin resurfacing is a gradual process that happens over several treatments and should be part of an overall skin care program.
- Full Face – individual or package of 4
- Neck – individual or package of 4
- Full face & neck – individual or package of 4
- Partial Face – individual or package of 4
- Chest or upper back – individual or package of 4
- Eyes or Perioral – individualor package of 4
Permanent hair removal is the most popular light based esthetic procedure in the world. It is the process of safely removing unwanted hair by exposing it to thermal energy to destroy the hair follicle. An average of 6-10 treatments ranging from 3-8 weeks apart will give optimal results. These numbers vary depending on hair thickness, density and the area being treated. A consultation will be needed to determine your individual schedule. If you currently wax you can start this service in as little as 6 weeks!
- Abdomen – individual or package of 4
- Areola – individual or package of 4
- Arms (full) – individual or package of 4
- Arms (half) – individual or package of 4
- Back (full) – individual or package of 4
- Back (lower) – individual or package of 4
- Back (upper) – individual or package of 4
- Bikini – individual or 4
- Bikini (French) – individual or 4
- Brazilian – individual or 4
- Buttocks – individual or package of 4
- Chest – individual or package of 4
- Chin – individual or package of 4
- Face (full) – individual or package of 4
- Face (partial)- individual or package of 4
- Feet – individual or package of 4
- Fingers – individual or package of 4
- Hands (including fingers) -individual or package of 4
- Hands (without fingers) – individual or package of 4
- Inner or partial thigh -individual or package of 4
- Leg (full) – individual or package of 4
- Leg (lower) – individual or package of 4
- Leg (upper) – individual or package of 4
- Neck – individual or package of 4
- Sideburns – individual or package of 4
- Upper lip – individual or package of 4
- Underarm – individual or package of 4
- What to Do About Ugly Hands or Feet September 11, 2017
- How Much Does Liposuction Cost? September 7, 2017
- 4 Absurd Myths about Fat Grafting We’re Dispelling Right Now February 21, 2017
- Why Everyone is Talking about Restylane Injections February 7, 2017
- How to Fight Aging After 60 January 23, 2017