Meet Our Health Care Team
At the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, each and every member of our health care team is an integral part in the success of your surgical experience. We are committed to providing the highest level of respect and personalized care to all of our patients.
All employees at Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery are required to take part in regular in-house training, along with ongoing staff education at plastic surgery meetings, in order to ensure complete patient care and satisfaction. At all times, our employees adhere to strict patient privacy as we understand that the nature of our practice is personal and patient confidentiality is paramount in upholding our professional reputation.
Dr. Kenneth Dickie & His Health Care Team
- Understanding Different Types of Breast Implants January 15, 2018
- Common Types of Cosmetic Neck Surgery Procedures December 18, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Broken Nose Surgery December 4, 2017
- The Ups, Downs, Over and Unders of Breast Implants November 6, 2017
- Why More Men are Opting for Cosmetic Surgery November 2, 2017