Meet Our Health Care Team
At the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, each and every member of our health care team is an integral part in the success of your surgical experience. We are committed to providing the highest level of respect and personalized care to all of our patients.
All employees at Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery are required to take part in regular in-house training, along with ongoing staff education at plastic surgery meetings, in order to ensure complete patient care and satisfaction. At all times, our employees adhere to strict patient privacy as we understand that the nature of our practice is personal and patient confidentiality is paramount in upholding our professional reputation.
Dr. Kenneth Dickie & His Health Care Team
- The Complete Guide to Ear Pinning June 14, 2018
- Chin Implants Will Help Balance Your Facial Profile June 4, 2018
- Should you Consider Gummy Bear Implants? Here are the Pros and Cons May 28, 2018
- Selecting Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation as an Alternative to Implants May 17, 2018
- What is the Difference: Mini Tummy Tuck vs. Full Tummy Tuck? May 9, 2018